The Maundy Thursday worship service will be posted to:
Due to the Covid-19 virus, the church office will be available for calls Tuesday – Thursday from 10:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 3:00. No Outside Groups will be utilizing the building at this time. Through June 16, all worship services and activities are suspended.
Committees will be “meeting” and doing their work this month. The Chairperson will notify members if the meeting is via the internet or in person.
Staying Safe During Virus Season
- People are to bring and wear their own face masks.
- Hand sanitizer bottles are in the back and front of the sanctuary.
- Smile and greet people verbally before and after worship. There will not be passing the peace.
- We will be spacing out six feet apart in the sanctuary, and overflow can do the same in Fellowship Hall.
- Be sure to sneeze in the crook of your arm.
- The name tags and friendship pads are put away for a while.
- Ushers will be wearing gloves. Offering plates will be held by ushers.
- Communion servers will be wearing gloves.
- We will not be having a fellowship time or coffee.
- Use the disinfectant spray (in the kitchen) to clean tables after use.
- We have ordered the thermometers to check temperatures.
Each day Lakeside Presbyterian Church provides an uplifting two minute message for all who dial 218-525-4424. Take time daily to hear a Bible passage and a short message to brighten your day! You may also leave a prayer request, if desired.
Seeking God through Christ
Are you looking for ways Christ can fill your life? Would you like to share your faith in a fellowship of friends? Lakeside Presbyterian is a place where you can find a community seeking God through Christ.
Growing in spirit
We are a mission-minded Church with many opportunities to serve. You will have the opportunity to work with local and international organizations. Volunteer with the local soup kitchen or travel to help those recovering from recent disasters.
You can find many ministries to participate in within our church. For the music minded, there is Chancel Choir and Con Brio, our bell choir. For adults we have activities almost every day, from contemporary studies to golfing with the Friday Duffers. Children and teens can participate in ministries ranging from Sunday School to Youth Group.
We invite you to join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30 (9:30 during the summer months) or Wednesday evenings (October through April) at 6:00. Or join a small group for one of our ministry opportunities. Visitors are always welcome at Lakeside Presbyterian Church!
Church Office Hours
Monday: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm